Tuesday, October 8, 2013

U Ain't Shit

Poof!
You’re blinded by this storm of a woman
An elegant yet soul engulfing black queen
You never imagined a piece of fruit as sweet
My nectar dripping from your mouth agape
All consuming is my fire in your man’s blood
I walk with a confidence many a man have seen
But a high commodity few put their hands on
Present in a time when chivalry has all but died
My presence whispers to a spirit you hadn't met
Confused is your selfish flesh but inside you see
Deep down a real man in you is buried deep
All you needed was a strong lady like me
At your feet I bear life as my gift to you
Eyes closed you miss the birth of my truth
On my back I explode from the inside out
Yet His power is poured in me as I kneel
In your violent night I am never worried
Because in my brilliant day I conquer all
When it’s all said and done I’m still a lady
But don’t fuck with me!
I’m still laughing!
We both know you lied when you said,
“Onta, U ain’t shit!”

©

2 comments:

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...