Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Am Fashioned From His Rib

The crack of my ribs could be heard silently fashioning her heart
Elevated illusions of child bearing hips and my seed to carry my name on
Mentally and physically I had nothing to say
Two protrusions on her chest with the ability to nourish a generation
Clouds filled the air as her backbone was added to be stronger than mine!
Her strength, Her lips, Her eyes, all one to last the test of time....

God created him first to lead a nation across lands
Look until he findeth a good fit for his wedding band
I am his life’s work as the original Architect designed
As he slept I was born from his side not his behind
I’m not fashioned to fit the slender super model size
But from his rib to hold his legacy betwixt my thighs
He drinks from my spirit until his cup runneth over
I am the rabbit’s foot in his pocket; a four leaf clover
My love is his armor my arms shelter him from harm
I keep his home immaculate and his children warm
I am his queen
Well versed in diplomacy
Allergic to conformity
I am his freak
Dipped in honey
Swathed in mystery
I am
In simplicity
HIS….

I am HER!
I'm here to argue with her for no reason
I'm her stress relief from life
Her body has seasons
Sometimes my strength is not physical it's mental
Sometimes I have to wrap my brain around what she's been through
Metaphorically speaking
She's the cure to my Asthma
She's cured my breathing
Together we will fight the good fight
Glorify God and accept his sentencing
Mistakes are made to learn
Learning is a tool,
Between her thighs she conjugates verbs
My rod, her staff, we comfort thee
When I break down this gift in its simplicity
I marvel at the one we called Eve

I am
in simplicity
HER....
The one he loves as God loves the church
the one he'd never intentionally hurt
I am every fantasy every dream reborn
I gave him
his baby girl
his mamma's peach cobbler
his son for his name to live on
HIS...
form the dust we came to the dust we return

Lovingly Danced with DJ the DJ 2014



2 comments:

  1. I am the rabbit’s foot in his pocket; a four leaf clover

    Priceless, my favorite one of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've always danced beautifully and in sync

      Delete

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...