Sunday, February 2, 2014

Jerel's Bedtime Story: "I Wasn't Even in the Fight"

Come here Slim let me put something on your mind
Let me kiss you in the dark & start this nasty grind
I’ve got plans to seduce you from the inside out
Yeah I’m taking you home to see what you’re about
I’ve got a treat for you to get us in the mood
It’s time for your story in my bed in the nude
Once upon a time there was a sexy chocolate guy
His essence caught my attention as he passed me by
Pheromones to pheromones I quickly was in pursuit
Blue tank & KK jeans swag completed with polo boots
He struts with a confidence that turns plenty heads
I follow him with my eyes b’cuz they see him in my bed
He senses my presence before he sees my face
His powerful legs slow up and I now keep the pace
Our eyes meet, he licks his lip, and I reach for his hand
Once the eagle and now the prey I’m in a foreign land
He chuckles to himself as we listen to the tables turn
His slow touch sparks a trail of fire and I feel my skin burn
My lips part to speak but he slips his finger within
I stagger forward as I suckle him let the games begin
An alley springs up from nothing to shield us from light
Once I was in control and now I’m not even in the fight
He pushes me to the brick and assaults on my person
Lips on my neck, down my breasts, his zipper bursting
I free him from bondage his girth fills our empty space
I’m in awe of his prowess he sees it on my face
He grips me by the hips so I jump as he lifts me
Closing the gap with force pushed aside my panties
Pounding with a fierceness we raced to our climax
I cry out and never notice hot scratches at my back
His body cradles mines to support or slow descent
He rains kisses on my forehead all our energy spent
Lashes flutter close to cover secrets not yet shared
His gaze zeroes in on me “shit I might be scared!”
Fingers interlocked he guides me into the light

Thought I was in control but I wasn’t even in the fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...