Thursday, April 24, 2014

Empty Space

My heart cries out for a lasting love of my own
You lying and crying bout her just trying to bone
My cookies though sweet are never up for grabs
Willing to give me what I had not what you have
My loyalty and affection I pour at your feet
But you're not satisfied until my heart you beat
I live for your gaze always craving your touch
Only you go home to her, your wife; Mrs. Such&Such
I fight back my tears standing alone in the dark
Reliving every moment never to get again
On my knees each night, "forgive us of our sins"
I don't want to let you go but I can't hold on
A melody in my chest as the DJ plays our song
Standing with her while you're thinking of me
In your thoughts there's no place I'd rather be
Right now your arms are full with her and them
I think I'm drowning though I know I can swim
On the edge of the cliff I sway back and forth
Your two to my one but who is keeping score
To love you like I do nails my feet into place
Her husband, her forever is my empty space.


Inspired by:
The Torturous Life of The Side Chick





©WWW.NWALKSALADY.BLOGSPOT.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...