Friday, August 23, 2013

Freaky Friday!!!

Just the name has got me on edge 

If I purr just right will you push my legs? 


Ankles to my ears is what I had in mind


Maybe use your dick & your finger at the same time. 


Pump hard into my body make my breast jiggle 


And then let me ride you in reverse to watch my ass wiggle-


Around and around on your dick I wanna spin


Have you flip me on my knees and do it again. 


Hold me by the waist and feel me buck in your hands 


Now let's sideways like scissors & watch my kitty expand. 


"Pussy don't fail me now. I gotta turn this nigga out. 


Til he don't want nobody else but me and only me!" 

Me & Missy E working this Freaky Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...