Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fuck You

You push me away from greatness with sharp words

In the dark thru the tracks of my tears

“You’re worthless Woman” is all I heard

Life’s lessons are brutal so must you add to it?

The impression of your boot permanently etched in my skin

Cracked ribs bruised lips; in this game is this all I win?

Never could I imagine the grown man with childlike words

SVU diagnosis reveals the mind of a young sociopath

SSI issues crazy checks but where goes the app to get my life back?

My smile, my sanity, my joy; rare treasures to behold

The love you stole from me carries a sentence of 5 to 10

But I’m serving your time because I won’t let the next 1 in

My inside thoughts in chaos my veins twisted in on themselves

Self-respect trampled on left me looking from the inside out

You call me too sensitive now asking what the fuss is all about

A veteran of this war returning home worn and shell shocked

Every snicker and evil look my way sends me back to my box

So fuck you I’m going home and yo ass can kick rocks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...