Monday, July 8, 2013

In Walks A Lady...



          Love of life or love of self, which takes priority for you?  Even minimal age differentials create worlds of difference in perceptions, regard for others, and game plan strategies. Who would have thought equally yoked; such a daunting task? Nevertheless like me you find yourself here sifting through profile after profile wondering if an 83% match will suffice or should you keep going to reach the top 10 percentile.

          Am I allowed to terminate the services of my representative upon reaching the age of majority in TX (21)? When I can so eloquently represent myself I was sure she could no longer serve me yet I find myself in need of a buffer between me & the foolishness I’ve encountered in search of love.

          Creative lies are still just that; lies. Oh but the creativity is fun to read to say the least. I’ve found that the year on the birth certificate cannot dictate the level of creativity in some. So what drives the underachiever to lackluster status while the overachiever basks in his own stupor of misplaced sense of accomplishment?

          Hurry, the hand on the clock continues to move forward even if we wish it was not so!! As I continue my journey to find the 3 Ls I implore you to stay true to your path.  Should ours cross savor the moment in which you met a lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...