Thursday, July 18, 2013

I've had a day like no other filled with stress

I smiled when I could cry trying to just do my best

At the door kicked off my shoes pantyhose to follow

Moscato D’asti on ice sipping; not gulp or swallow

Candles lit with flames gently licking at my skin

The bubbles rise from the heat as I slide on in

Gently kneading my legs slowly crawling up my thigh

I tried to skip over my heaven and just close my eyes

But two fingers escaped to open the shell around my pearl

In this quiet space of self-loving I've just blocked out the world

My hips scoot lower trying to seek out love from my hand

A night of splendor for my body no need for hourglass’ sand

Lightly I caress my tummy hidden from my bird’s eye view

Twin mounds bobbing up from suds greedy for attn. too

Vials of warm cocoa butter lathered penetrating my essence

The hairs of my neck rose to alert me of your presence

So eager to share with you all the troubles of my day

Strong champion of my heart in your eyes it melts away

My eyes roam your body as you release each clothing layer

So without fear I spread wide to receive your thick stress slayer

My arms encircle you; nails scratch your back, nestled in your lap

Trying to concentrate on your words while your dick lightly taps

You cradle my head to your chest letting your heartbeat soothe me

As the water’s chilled you take my hand and nudge me to my feet

We make quick work with the towels and warm oils are slowly shared

Once done we snuggle under the sheets skin to skin and totally bare

The stresses of the day overwhelmed me and had me tied up in knots


But in the sanctity of your embrace kissing your neck there’s no better spot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...