Sunday, July 28, 2013

Love Unconditional

A son shows his mother unconditional love then it ends

He won’t give a grown woman a break for what that girl did

It’s painted and dressed up like a love I have never known

But the truth is you make me just another chick you boned

See the one that broke your heart is the one that got away

So 30 years later I’m the Sista that’s got to open up and pay

Neglected and abused to me is you just handling your bizzzz

You keep fucking me and making em’ to walk away from your kids

Do I catch you from the womb and snatch you off mom’s breast

How can you graduate if you skip class and refuse to take the test?

I’m not wifey worthy? But this is your masterpiece you see in me

You starved my heart, my soul, and my spirit but mad that I cheat

See I’m stomping through this cold life on the hunt for what’s mine

Instead of loving me for real you steady trying to turn back time

She didn't know what she had in you? Didn't see your worth?

Extract that young chick; full of cum chick from your blueprint….


It’s tried & true love; pure blood love from this Pitbull N A Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

ONCE UPON A TIME

OFTEN TIMES I WONDER WHERE TIME GOES WHEN IT FLIES WHAT HAPPENS TO THE STRINGS OF THE HEART WHEN CUT WHOSE TURN IS IT TO BRING BACK TH...